May Calm Occasional Nausea
Naturally Occurring Constituents Zingiberene and Beta-Phellandrene
Supports a Healthy Lifestyle Regimen
With its ability to help calm occasional nausea when taken internally, Ginger essential oil is an important ingredient in DiGize, Digest & Cleanse, and Essentialzymes-4. As an addition to savory dishes, desserts, teas, or used as a dietary supplement, it can also support your daily healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.